Friday, May 8, 2009

To twitter or not to twitter....


I watched the show The View (yes I admit I watch it) and they had the twitter guys on as guests and they were explaining what it is all about and I must say I was impressed as I thought it was another facebook type site and frankly I am just not into facebook with that silly poking business...plus I have had a few ex boyfriends rear their ugly heads and frankly they should have stayed hidden... but I do like the sound of twitter as one of the guys explained it as a information network not a social one. I will take the plunge this weekend and let you all know.

3 comments:

Kawaii for You said...

look me up while you're there. littledivacraft. Was a shame not to see you at the show last week - kids just have the worst timing...

flapjacs said...

twitter is cool, not as much of a timewaster as twitter, go for it. I am there (of course!!)

kelly said...

look me up. I'm little bubble. Yes I thought the same thing. I haven't checked my facebook in ages.
But it is good to watch the world go by when you are on the computer looking at other blogs.
It can get addictive some days though...so watch out!

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design