Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby's got style designer profile


Regular readers of my blog will know that one of my fav kids clothing lines at the moment is Ivy Designs as her stuff is just gorgeous and little mimoo is the owner of several garments. Ivy Designs is currently being featured on Baby's got style blog in their highly coveted designer profile spots. Baby's got style is a really cool online kids store so congrats to Wynona and her sister, Anna!  It is a really well deserved accolade and you can read their story here


Wynona was one of my first customers at mimoo last year which is why I think she is extra great but then reading her profile I learned that she studied at Central St Martins College in London, which is where I started a diploma in interior design, though I was unable to complete the course due to the arrival of little mimoo and our return to australia, maybe one day.... No wonder I like her! check out the Ivy Designs blog/online store here.

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design