Friday, May 29, 2009

Something snuggly for little mimoo




Now that our 'chilly' winter is officially beginning next week I thought I would whip up something for little mimoo for her new big girl bed. A single bed duvet and cover was all a bit too  grown up, so I thought I could make her a little warm throw blanket made of cotton flannel and super soft pink minky purchased ages ago. I purchased this super cute flannelet from the Funky Fabrix store here in Brisbane (I could spend hours in that shop!) and they sell online also so check it out here.  I also made 2 matching pillowcases with leftover fabric and attempted to make a appliqued elephant!!! (might have to practise that one a bit more!!)




3 comments:

carly said...

omg! that is adorable! wish i was handy enough to make clothes, blankets and the like.

stepforddreams said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So envious of your talent!

The Reids said...

Hi Shona here from Funky Fabrix. Your little quilt looks so adorable!

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design