Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mimoo is upcycling


Little mimoo goes to kindy on a weds so that is my day to get stuck into all things sewing for mimoo, but this morning I decided to take a little break and hit a few of my local thrift stores in search of some props for an upcoming market day mimoo is attending (will update you all soon with dates and details for those in Brisbane) 


I did not find anything for the stall but I found the below bookends for little mimoo and a humpty dumpty book all for the grand price of $5!  They are a little rough around the edges but I thought with a fresh lick of paint they will come up nicely don't you think??

the only challenge is keeping them actually on her bookshelf with her books!!?? yeah right...




1 comments:

Bec said...

Oh, these are so gorgeous. What a great find!!!!

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design