Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy hands for little mimoo



This is a great idea to fill in a quite afternoon .. I bought this ages ago from a crazy clarks/Bargain City type store when I was looking for some cheap non toxic kids water based paints (do not even get me started on how expensive/rip off the crayola brand paints are!!!)

Anywhoo I got the paint and saw this cute easy to make puppets for $2.50. I thought it was a good rainy day activity to have up my sleeve and I think i enjoyed making this up yesterday ( although it was gloriously sunny - go figure) more than little mimoo did. It had a large plastic needle to thread together the felt crocodile and then stick on velcro for vest, bow tie and eyes! super cute!
My camera battery died so did not have a chance to take a picture of the end result but it was quite good.

Another GREAT invention are these plastic kids paper scissors!!! As you can see little mimoo could not wait another single second to get her little hands on them and she just cut away most of the afternoon!! bliss...
 




0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design