Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
I absolutely love the childrens' clothing label Tea Pony and they are having a giveaway over at their blog. Check it out as I just love everything they do, in particular the Bell and Boo printed dress (below). I tried to buy for little mimoo last summer at a local kids store but they did not have one in her size and were very evasive about getting another one in.(snooty shop assistant) so I just left it but to my delight she has an etsy store too! yeay.
(*apologies to the regular readers as my post have been little scarce over the past week but I am back on top of things this week (hopefully!!!)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
mimoo had a great day at Mathilda's market and it went so quickly as I barely had time to stop and then looked at my watch and it was almost midday! Such a great crowd showed up and spent away which is always a plus! Check out some piccies over at lovestamp and Tiny Concept as I got to meet and greet the lovely owners on the day and they were clever enough to take pictures unlike moi, plus quite annoyingly I forgot my business cards as well! I was hoping to have a bit of a break this week but I have a few post market orders to fill...always good though.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Just wanted to share with you one of little mimoo's recent purchases. Her gorgeous bag is from Jacqui at Meeabee and despite its small appearance it does actually hold a (mimoo) nappy wallet, her maisy sigg water bottle and 2 different types of snacks for morning tea time and 2 hankerchiefs for (constant winter) runny nose... check out Jacqui's cute bags and website here.
As you know mimoo was at last weekends fabulous Boutique Markets. The markets also coincided with a coffee and chocolate festival so it was busy day all around us! I really liked the set up as we all had our own marquees so it felt like a little shop of my own, the only downside was we had covers up all three sides so we could not really chat to the people next to us which was a bummer as our neighbour was the lovely Jo from Lovestamp who does some really really nice silver jewellery(dropped major hints last mothers day but was in vain -sniff). It was great day even though I did not sample any chocolate! Next stop Mathildas market this sunday...
Monday, July 13, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The latest challenge from Blogthis.
- My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's
- One of my favourite books is Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
- I have an original movie poster from Breakfast at Tiffany from 1961 (yes,mildly obsessed but have been cured!)
- I am a mum to one cute peach of a child
- I love her hugs and when she says the word mummy (except in middle of the night - see below)
- I wonder if I am ever going to get a full nights sleep ever again
- I lived in London for almost 10 years
- I loved every minute (well almost) 0f it
- I used to live in West London in the same street as Helen Fielding who wrote the Bridget Jones novels and at about the time the first movie came out, Helen had since married her Mr Darcy and had just had a baby and I used to see her roaming the streets late night with her pajamas on under her coat with the baby in the pram trying to get it to stop crying, whilst I was the one falling out of black cabs drunk with my friends- ironic really.
- I miss falling out of black cabs drunk
- I like sunshine and I like snow and love love love them together
- I need a holiday
- I like sewing
- my nana taught me to sew when I was a little girl so I could avoid playing outside with my brothers who used to constantly hit or tackle me
- I miss my nana
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
A fabulous day was had by all at the first winter BiDM! It was such fun and it sounds like most people had a great day of sales which is great news all round including mimoo. Amanda from Twinkle Star Art has set up a flickr page of some stalls so check it out here , plus she did the cute collage above.(thanks Amanda!)