Thursday, May 28, 2009

Come along and join up...


I have joined a new bloggers group called blogged.  Quite frankly I need all the help I can get as I never know what to blog about and whether I should be posting on others' blog who kindly post a  comment on mine or do I just respond to their original comment on my blog..good lord the options are endless... anywhoo I like joining in on blogging challenges as it gives great ideas and plus you get to read others posts which is a always fun in a voyeuristic kind of way...




1 comments:

flapjacs said...

this sounds cool! let me know if it's any good and I will follow you there as well!


the giveaway is out of control man!182 comments that's a lot of great traffic and bookmarking going on in my store! you'll have to get in on the next one.

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design