Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What made you smile today?



A really nice blog I read on a daily basis is fat mum slim. She writes about her daily life like most bloggers but what I like most about her blog is the way she writes about her love for her daughter and husband and her cheeky polariod-esque photos.  Also, weekly she does a posting about what made her smile today or asks what made us smile today so I thought I would join her.

On weds little mimoo goes to kindy and I called out to her that we had to get going and for her to put her shoes on and grab her kindy bag. This is what she came in to our bedroom ready to go with...... I didn't quite think I needed to start talking to her about accessorising just yet!

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design