Friday, April 3, 2009

Is craft really the new cool?

I recently purchased this months Real Living Magazine 

The above picture was in a 3 page feature about the new Stitches and Craft national shows and just generally talking about craft and all things handmade making a big comeback! 
How great would it be if people seriously started getting interested in making things for each other rather than buying cheap crap imports or started doing crafty projects with their kids rather than playing Wii Fit as a family. (I dont care what anybody says it is NOT the same as the real activity!) Hey I am not adverse to a bit of cartoon watching I love Dora and her crazy sick kick mate Boots and I secretly have crush on the 'blue' Wiggle but I think it would be great to bring back a bit of craft time for kids...

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design