Friday, April 3, 2009

Sick of chocolate? - yeah right!


Perhaps I should re-phrase that? Will you be sick of easter egg chocolate crazed kids next week?? After my post this morning I checked out again The Habygoddess blog and also her sister blog/shop Poss Bloss as she has some cute gift ideas as I saw her recent post on alternative easter gifts for your kids as Jodie shares my view on encouraging the extended family of instead of giving chocolate eggs from the Easter Bunny perhaps giving little mimoo something from the Craft/Book Reading bunny who is the Easter Bunnys' (probably slimmer) cousin!! not sure if they are going to buy it but at least I can try. check the alternatives Jodie has suggested.



0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design