Friday, April 3, 2009

Flirty Friday Feature


The lovely Robyn from Hot Fudge pointed out to me recently that I am on the verge of becoming a media tart, I replied to her that I have been called worst things in my 21 years (21 +13 -shssh!)


I am so excited as I have been the very first feature over at Flirty Bird's Flirty Friday , how fun is that??? She said such nice things about all things mimoo and mentioned my blog.  I am new to all things bloggy but I am slowly becoming an addict as it is just so fun to write out things that are on my mind and 'talk' all things craft and handmade with my ever growing list of blog friends.   I am sure I am not the only one out there but I come from a finance background and worked in investment banking overseas for almost a decade, so although I have always liked to sew, craft and paint, it is one part of me that not many of friends had seen, so when I 'came out' recently and started telling people that I had started mimoo, some of my closest friends were shocked that I knew even how to use a sewing machine! ha Of course the upside of all of this is that my friends now think I am extremely clever and tell me so at every opportunity.

ps Flirty bird does the cutest clips I have ever seen and it is such a shame little mimoo is so unruly when it comes to hair clips as I am sure she would have an extensive collection by now!

1 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

I rest my case, Miss Tart!

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design