Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nifty craftiness


I recently purchased some Paintsticks from some lovely ladies at the July Mathilda's market in Brisbane and I just had to blog about them! They come in sets of 5 and are simply fantastic! They really are no mess and as you have to squeeze the paint out of them there is virtually no waste of paint (except when little mimoo decides to paint the walls,doors or her tummy whilst I nip out of the room!) you can also buy them online here and whilst $20 maybe seem a bit exxy (my mum thought so not me) the extra kicker is that they are re-fillable as you simply rinse them out when empty and refill with any colour you want. You dont waste any paint or have to wash out the leftovers down the sink (very un-eco).

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design