Friday, August 21, 2009

Cool play rooms

Image from KenziePoo blog
Image from black & sprio 
While I am on hiatus from all things online mimoo at the moment I have been trying to get stuck into some house projects seeing as we moved into our new house last September and I have barely done a thing to it since. We have a great playroom for mimoo in QLD we call it a sleepout, which is like an enclosed deck, that runs along the entire side of our house so it is quite long and narrow. I have come across some great ideas online recently, but my favourites are above.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I like these too. Great place to put the books. I need one of these too!

bestpmchennai said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Cool Rooms

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design