Wednesday, October 14, 2009

little mimoo is up to no good again...



I remember when I was little that sometimes my mum would just look at me and know that I had done something wrong and I used think 'how did she know that just be looking at me?' well now I am that mum and when I am approached with the above pose I know something is up! something to do with the unrolling several toilet papers rolls......

plus I just wanted to capture my newest little creations from my recent late night online shopping ! I think they turned out quite cute as I found this pattern at my mums' which was a pattern of shorts that she had made for me when I was this age using only 1/2 yard of fabric. I had a little chuckle when I saw the price of the pattern was 75c!!!

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design