Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend market , two down one to go!


As you know mimoo was at last weekends fabulous Boutique Markets.   The markets also coincided with a coffee and chocolate festival so it was busy day all around us!  I really liked the set up as we all had our own marquees so it felt like a little shop of my own, the only downside was we had covers up all three sides so we could not really chat to the people next to us which was a bummer as our neighbour was the lovely Jo from Lovestamp who does some really really nice silver jewellery(dropped major hints last mothers day but was in vain -sniff). It was great day even though I did not sample any chocolate!  Next stop Mathildas market this sunday...





5 comments:

Bee said...

I will definitely come and say gday! Hope you have a great market on Sunday :)

Little mimoo said...

I am sure it will be a goo day as there are over 60 stalls participating so lots of nice stuff to choose from!

edward and lilly said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about how Mathilda's market goes, was thinking about doing it but just ran out of time.

Courtley said...

I am glad to hear that Portside went well for you.

Shall definitely be at Mathilda's Market this weekend to support my friends holding stalls there- so shall make sure I say hello.

I love that Brisbane has embraced some truly creative and unique markets lately.

Tiny Concept said...

I can't wait to meet you at Mathildas this Sunday - you have been so supportive - I is wonderful being surrounded by such lovely people - Good Luck on the weekend!!

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design