Wednesday, July 8, 2009

15 facts ....


The latest challenge from Blogthis.


  1. My favourite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's
  2. One of my favourite books is Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
  3. I have an original movie poster from Breakfast at Tiffany from 1961 (yes,mildly obsessed but have been cured!)
  4. I am a mum to one cute peach of a child
  5. I love her hugs and when she says the word mummy (except in middle of the night - see below)
  6. I wonder if I am ever going to get a full nights sleep ever again
  7. I lived in London for almost 10 years
  8. I loved every minute (well almost) 0f it
  9. I used to live in West London in the same street as Helen Fielding who wrote the Bridget Jones novels and at about the time the first movie came out, Helen had since married her Mr Darcy and had just had a baby and I used to see her roaming the streets late night with her pajamas on under her coat with the baby in the pram trying to get it to stop crying, whilst I was the one falling out of black cabs drunk  with my friends- ironic really.
  10. I miss falling out of black cabs drunk
  11. I like sunshine and I like snow and love love love them together
  12. I need a holiday
  13. I like sewing
  14. my nana taught me to sew when I was a little girl so I could avoid playing outside with my brothers who used to constantly hit or tackle me
  15. I miss my nana

2 comments:

carly said...

hehe - i love that you used to fall out of black cabs drunk whilst helen was trying to settle a baby! i love bridget jones - i probably would have done the whole 'OMG' thing whilst drunk hehe. great list! id love to live in london or paris [probably more paris] but think id miss everyone way to much.

nellbe said...

As a mum I don 't think we ever get a full nights sleep again - ever.

Love your London story too, where was her Mr Darcy helping settle the baby?

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design