Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend Wonderful



The lovely Chantelle over at fat mum slim has asked us to share 3 wonderful things that have happened throughout our week.

1. my mother in law bought me a brand new overlocker as she knows how much I have been hankering after one and she believed it would really benefit my mimoo business which she thinks is 'wonderful' ( her words not mine)

2. little mimoo giving me a hug and telling me 'mummy ist so funny'

3.my latest feedback from my etsy store! I always love getting feedback.

i love it! thanks so much for making this. Blanket is so cute Thank you very much



Absolutely gorgeous...and the packaging is cute too!      
Thank you!

    I could not be happier with this beautiful play mat! Thank you for making something so special & lovely for me to give to a good friend's baby!
 

2 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Sweet. Thanks for sharing.

What a beautiful little face. Awwww.

Kawaii for You said...

Wow - and you were calling me lucky!! You must have been absolutely stoked.. Happy overlocking.. Christine xo

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design