Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A week today...


This time next week I will be is Osaka, Japan! How exciting as I cannot wait! One of my brothers lives there with his small family and he is getting married at Osaka Castle next Friday. The only sad part is that little mimoo is too little to go with us as it is a short trip of 5 days and I will be away over easter and I was planning to organise a little egg hunt for her.  I will have to make it up to her by bringing back lots of cute Japanese fabric to make her some sweet outfits for winter.  It will be very tough on me to go to these fabric and craft stores to find this fabric but I will have to struggle on just for her....

2 comments:

flapjacs said...

what!!!!!! did I know about this????? did you know I live just ten minutes from Kansai Airport??? we must try and meet even if it's only for a few minutes when you check in to leave!!!

Hot Fudge said...

Visiting fabric and craft stores in Japan for little Mimoo ... what a noble, self-sacrificing mother you are. Have a wonderful time away. You will miss little Miss M, but think of the big smiles when she sees you stagger off the plane with all that fabric ... not that I am envious ...

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design