Friday, March 27, 2009

Inspired polka dots

I  hope everyone is checking out the polka dot parade as per my previous posting as mimoo is featured along with many other talented Estians. I love Sweet Ambs and her biscuits!! She is so talented with her creations.


I have just added to my shop my Seeing Spots play mat as I just loved the fabric as soon as it saw it! I have always loved polka dots and after seeing an exhibition by a UK artist, Damien Hirst at the Tate Modern a few years ago I became inspired to use them somehow in a mimoo creation. This is my favourite painting of his as it is just gorgeous in the flesh but after viewing his exhibition you did find yourself 'seeing spots'

Tetrahydrocannabinol by Hirst


0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design