Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mimoo mantra monday



A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
British politician (1874 - 1965)
I think this is a great quote to start the week off with and is a very appropriate one for our current economic climate. Tradition is one of the reasons I decided to start mimoo last year as I remember back to when I was a kid, I loved all the handmade things I received from my mum and nanas and that is something I wanted to pass onto little mimoo. I think in these current economic times we need to encourage people to go back to basics and support handmade goods rather than cheap imports and also think about what we are putting in the hands of our kids, who made the toy they are playing with, who made the jeans they will be wearing this winter, what is it made of etc......

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design