Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blacked out ???

Last night here at mimoo HQ we lost power in our street just on dinner time. I am ashamed to say that I was immediately gripped with panic at the thought of a long hot night ahead with no TV or internet/computer... but mr mimoo quickly whipped into action and pulled out some camping gear, gas lantern and portable DVD player. calm was restored and all was okay 4 hours later the power came back on...


However it left me thinking all day today as to how much our mimoo family relies on all things electronic and was thinking of a blog I have been reading lately called sunnymummy and a recent post of hers here and I am thinking of doing the same?? mmmmmnnn am I brave enough?

0 comments:

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design