Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mathildas market wrap up



It is funny how manic and exhausting some markets can be but then you realise they go for half a day!! Mathilda's market was once again a successful day for mimoo and it far surpassed my expectations sales wise but as the crowd was a large number I did not get to chat to many customers as it was so frenzied. I thought my table at one stage was going to topple over!! I only got a quick crowd shot because as you can see I was blocked in by market goers. I was glad in the end to have an early set up time as it meant I could get around and say hello to a few friends and meet a few bloggers I follow, which is always great!


I am back out again this weekend over at the Boutique markets (overexposure anyone?) so if you are local come on over and say hi.

4 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

Congratulations on your wonderfully successful day. My, the crowds look frightening!

KH said...

It was wonderful to finally meet you!

Tiny Concept said...

Great to catch up again - sorry that you were jinxed by our conversation!!! Another market this weekend - I don't know how you find the time - good luck!

Unknown said...

I am happy to see your work here. Thanks for it and got to see so many here...

r4i

Blog this

Blog this
Come along and join in the fun!
 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design